Saturday, May 7, 2022

today




we needed Jesus

I mean we need Jesus every day but 

particularly today

because it was windy

restless and loud winds accompanied by high pitch whistling noises against the building

aaaaaaaall day loooooong

can we expect courtesy for us who are in silence, please?

of course, I spoke in silence

that's why we needed Jesus

who would come and calm the winds

so we can be in awe of who is this that the winds obey him?

but it never happened. 

winds were wild, still, are

the ocean was wild, still, is

I have to admit though

they tested me if I can keep myself calm as Jesus did

in the middle of the wild winds

and hold still happiness which was my mantra for today

I'd say

about eighty-eight percent of the day

twelve percent of the day I was grumbling

but hey, that's pretty good

and I'm pretty sure it means... 

Jesus was with me




pre Easter reflection

roll away the stone whatever that stone might be pea under your bed pebble in your sock that annoys your entire being making you lose sleep ...