Monday, May 9, 2022

God knows...



I rarely expect others to do anything
knowing an expectation creates pressure
to prevent anxiety and disappointment in a relationship
I simply made myself self-sufficient.
It works in human relationships--
   no expectations 
so if something is granted, I take it with gratitude.
There's only a slight problem with it. 
it hinders my relationship with God.
(I realize that it's actually a major problem)
While I go on my merry way of being self-sufficient
God desires to fill me
and without me expecting God to
God breaks through 
the walls of indifference 
covered with self-sufficiency
God knows how to fill me



 surf hit the rocks and left a rainbow

                                            

pre Easter reflection

roll away the stone whatever that stone might be pea under your bed pebble in your sock that annoys your entire being making you lose sleep ...